Generate Identical Labels
How is this for?
All your labels are identical to each other. You just need to generate X amount of the same labels. You do not need to pull/merge data from a Google Sheet into your labels.
How to do it?
Say you need generate 30 labels with the same text. What do you need to do? Just follow these steps:
- Create a Google Sheet. You can call it 'Same Label Merge'.
- In 'Sheet1' cell A1 enter a column header. You can call it 'Label Count'.
- Then enter numbers 1 to 30 in the cell range A2:A31. (See image below.)
- From the add-on's sidebar, click 'Select Spreadsheet' and choose the file created in the step 1.
- Click 'Choose Avery Template' to select the Avery template you're working on.
- Enter your text in the Label Template Box.
- Now hit the blue 'Merge' button from the add-on. It will then confirm that it will generate 30 labels. Click 'Yes' to continue.
- At the end of the process you will be given a link to a document containing your generated 30 labels.