Labels Misaligned Issue
Sometimes the printed text does not fit or align perfectly within the labels. If this is your problem please check the following:
- The most common problem is when the merged text of a particular label is too long and therefore the text gets wrapped up to a new line. This will force the height of that Label to exceed the maximum label height. In turn, all other labels below it move down and go out of line. This issue can be fixed in the following ways:
- Reduce the font size in the label box to try and avoid the text from wrapping into a new line.
- Use a different/larger label template which can accommodate your desired font size.
- Truncate the text which is wrapping to a new line so that it fits in one line.
- Check that you have the following print settings as indicated with the red arrows in the image below.